RE: How much ROM and RAM?

/dev/flash2 is mounted using JFFS2 (or JFFS) which allows
the flash to be used as a writable file system. This is
where configuration files are stored, i.e., /etc lives here.

/dev/flash3 is actually a part of /dev/flash1 which also
contains the Linux kernel. /dev/flash3 is mounted using
cramfs. It is not writable at run time (which is why df
shows that all blocks are used). It is created when the
firmware is generated and contains all applications,
libraries, scripts etc. It can only be modified during
a product upgrade.

> Thank you in advance

//Peter