From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Pieter Grimmerink
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 1:54 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: kernel messages on debug port

I have a question about how the kernel messages on the debug port are
generated.

I guess this is something that happens inside de kernel itself, messages are
output directly by the serial driver, regardless of who is using the comport?

If so, how should I disable them when I want to use the comport, and don't
want those messages to be sent in between?
Does writing some other values to /proc/sys/kernel/printk help?

Thanks and regards,

Pieter