RE: SDLC/HDLC on sync serial port

> This would be possible by using an external baud clock or the maybe
the baudrate
> prescaler. For more information about this refer to the following
chapters:

>http://developer.axis.com/doc/hardware/etrax100lx/des_ref/ET100LX_12_
AsyncSerialPorts_010823.pdf

Not sure I quite follow.
Shouldnt the link be

http://developer.axis.com/doc/hardware/etrax100lx/des_ref/ET100LX_13_s
ync_serial_Interface_010625.pdf

I am looking at using,
Slave Input Mode and the Stream Mode in 13.7.3 since the
syncronization is embedded in the bitstream.

> I'm pretty sure that the RS-422 line driver is capable of handling
375 kHz.

Good!

How much of this functionality is supported out-of-the-box with the
present linux-code?

/Björn