Re: new index.html

Hi,

If you have not tried, empty the cache of your webbrowser and load it again. Maybe the old index.html is stored in the cache.

/Peter

At 12:55 2003-02-24 +0000, you wrote:
Dear Friends,

I recenlty edited the file index.html in the directory
~/axis/devboard_lx/files/usr/html.

Then I followed the following commands
1. cd ~/axis/devboard*
2. make files
3. make images

Then I set the board in boot mode and issued the command
./ktest

Upon inspection the index.html file in the developer board_lx was changed to my
required index.html file. But when I enetered its IP address in the web browser
same old index.html was displayed. I tried it with ./falshit as well but with
the same result.

the network settings are OK.

What can be the problem? All i want is to display my own index.html when i enter
its IP address.

cheers
bilal

Peter Fredriksson M.Sc.CE
Free2move AB            Office +46 (0)35 18 21 90
Pilefeltsgatan 77       Fax +46 (0)35 18 21 99
S-302 50 Halmstad       www.free2move.se