Re: new index.html + accessing CGI scripts

Dear Friends,

Thanks to all for your advice. The problem was that I was using an 'Automatic
Proxy Configuration URL' provided to me by the university. Clearing the memory
and disk cache had no use. But when I bypassed the proxy and selected 'Direct
connection to Internet' everything worked OK.

The next problem is i would like to know
1. How to access CGI scripts written in C from my web browser and how to set
various setting in boa.conf for that purpose?

2. Currently I have installed Boa webserver on my computer and I am using web
browser and web server on the same computer. The next question is , will the
program written for my computer work for the developer board as well or do i
have to make some more changes to boa.conf?

cheers
bilal