Von: B.Ashraf@xxxxxxx.uk">mailto:B.Ashraf@xxxxxxx.uk]
Gesendet: Montag, 24. Februar 2003 13:56
An: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Betreff: new index.html

Dear Friends,

I recenlty edited the file index.html in the directory
~/axis/devboard_lx/files/usr/html.

Then I followed the following commands
1. cd ~/axis/devboard*
2. make files
3. make images

Then I set the board in boot mode and issued the command
./ktest

Upon inspection the index.html file in the developer board_lx was changed to
my
required index.html file. But when I enetered its IP address in the web
browser
same old index.html was displayed. I tried it with ./falshit as well but
with
the same result.

the network settings are OK.

What can be the problem? All i want is to display my own index.html when i
enter
its IP address.

cheers
bilal

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the contents in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.