Re: accessing programs through CGI

Hi Bilal,

You can add the following line to /mnt/flash/etc/httpd/conf/boa.conf

    ScriptAlias /bin/ /mnt/flash/html-bin/

Create the directory /mnt/flash/html-bin

Create a file readbits in /mnt/flash/html-bin containing the following

    #!/bin/sh
    echo Content-Type: text/html
    echo
    echo '<html><pre>'
    readbits
    echo '</pre></html>'

Then mark this file executable

    chmod a+x readbits

Then your example should work as expected.

If you want to ensure you do not have problems with browser caching etc you
can add some more headers to the script

    #!/bin/sh
    echo Content-Type: text/html
    echo Expires: Tue, 17 Jun 1979 02:20:00