Re: accessing programs through CGI

Thanks,

1. But i would like to know how can i access the readbits program in the /bin
directory in the developer board. I donot want to create a directory
in /mnt/flash.

2. I want to know in which directory should i edit the boa.conf before 'make
files', 'make images' and './ktest' so that the settings are effective in the
developer board.

3. Also, in which directory should i add a file so that after 'make file ...',
that file ends up in admin-bin directory.

cheers
bilal