serial port loop

Hello,

I used

cat /dev/ttySx and echo Hello > /dev/ttySx

in two terminal window. Txd and RxD was connected to each other. I realised
that with ttyS0 if I sent once it appears once in the other window. However
on ttyS1 and ttyS2 seems like an endless loop. The output was:

Hello <newline><nl>
Hello 16x<nl>

Is it normal?

Thx,