[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Using external DMA in output direction
we try to use the external DMA in output direction and we've run in some
* DMA channel 4 is allocated by "cascade" whatever that means on a CRIS
system, so it seems that this external dma channel is useless for DMA in
output direction, because the output channel isn't available.
* DMA channel 6 seems to be used by serial p0 port. This is the output
channel for ext_dma1. We don't want to change the debug/rescue etc port to
another port than p0, so it seems that external DMA channel 1 is useless
* Is there any possibility to use ext_dma0 in output direct (internal
channel 4), disabling the "cascade" allocation ?
* Is there any possibility to disable the usage of DMA for serial p0 so
that ext_dma1 can be used ?
* Is there any other possibility to use ext_dma in output direction ?
Thanks in advance,
Dipl. Inform. Arne Bockholdt
REA Elektronik GmbH
Tel. +49 (0) 6154 / 638-115, Fax -195