RE: FTP flash problems

Dear Mahmut.
Have you experienced these problems with the developer board as well or does
the problem only occur using the MCM? I will set up an ftp upgrade stability
test on the MCM and I'll see if I can reproduce the problems.
I assume you are using the e100lx_mcm-R1_0_0 release with the 2.4.19 kernel?

Regards
/Magnus