Dev board USB problem

Hi All,

I'm trying to add a USB port to my dev board, without much success.

Below is a debug dump.  When I enable USB port 2 in the kernel, I get this
dump, and then the device freezes.

The only mods to the kernel config that I have made are:
- Enable lp0 (parallel port)
- Enable usb2
- Disable ser3, ser1, and rs485.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Quinton

usb-host.c: ETRAX 100LX USB-HCD $Revision: 1.13 $ (c) 2001 Axis
Communications AB

usb.c: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
                       Product: USB ETRAX 100LX Root Hub
                                                        SerialNumber: ff

hub.c: USB hub found

hub.c: 2 ports detected

NET4: Linux TCP/IP 1.0 for NET4.0

IP Protocols: ICMP, UDP, TCP

kmem_create: Forcing size word alignment - ip_dst_cache
                                                      IP: routing cache
hash table of 1024 buckets, 8Kbytes

NET4: Unix domain sockets 1.0/SMP for Linux NET4.0.
                                     VFS: Mounted root (cramfs filesystem)
readonly.

Freeing unused kernel memory: 32k freed

hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 2
           usb-host.c: Undefined error for epid 1
                                                 usb.c: USB device not
accepting new address=2 (error=-71)

init: starting up.
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 3

usb-host.c: Undefined error for epid 1

usb.c: USB device not accepting new address=3 (error=-71)