Re: NFS-Root

> I tried to use a nfs-root enabled kernel on the developer board lx. I
> had to modify the kernel's setup.c to pass additional arguments. This
> works, however, two problems occured:

hi
I also did this a couple of months ago but didn't have any trouble with the
consle. Worked fine. The MAC was a bigger issue though, had to delve into the
ethernet driver to change the default MAC set from there. However, this is a
realy ugly hack. Best would be if Axis made their kernel accept a kernel
commandline, or second best, if it could be set at kernel compile time.

/Ronny