SSH/SFTPD port for devboard

All,
	I was wondering if anyone had a devboard lx port of either SSH or SFTPD (secure FTP).  I'm basically trying to answer the
question of how do we safely, securely get files down to the devboard.  I've successfully ported vsftp (very secure FTP) on the
devboard, but alone it still leaves the username and password out in the open.
	If anyone has a port or any other ideas, I would greatly appreciate it.  Otherwise, I'm looking doing some coding to encrypt
the username/password exchange.

Thanks,
Paul