Re: glibc

Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> Not readily available, sorry.  I can provide you with patches
> from the CVS-snapshot I used as a base if you ask for it, but I
> doubt they'd be useful.  Any changes not in official glibc only
> affect the CRIS port; general changes and bug-fixes are in
> official glibc.

I tried to generate the patches myself by running diff between
cris-dist-glibc-1.25 and glibc-2.2.3 + linuxthreads-2.2.3. This results
in a huge (~5.5mb) diff file which seems to change almost every
architecture. Should i run diff agains something else than glibc-2.2.3?
What is cris-dist-glibc-1.25 based on?

I am currently trying to compile glibc for cris with gcc-3.2.2 and
current binutils. The only glibc where this works seems to be
cris-dist-glibc-1.25. That's why I am asking for the patches.

Regards, Uwe