Elementry Problem

Dear all,

Is there anybody that can help me about downloading my
application by 'high level makefile method'. I do all
the steps before running 'ktest', and seems everything
is OK, but after running this application I get a lot
of error messages that show the communication with
etrax evaluation board is not OK. I am using etrax
evaluation board lx version. Last time I try with ftp
and I succeeded.
I would be gratefull if show me any other link or help
that can solve my problem.

Best
Hassan
www.mmm-technology.com.my