RE: ktest problem

Hi.
Seems like something is corrupt with your boot. You should try to change hub/switch
and see if that helps. You can also see if changing the size of the image you are
uploading is having any effect. There is a newer version of the boot loader
(included in the tools-build-R2_0_5.tgz package) that you could try.

Regards
/Magnus