RE: Ethernet transceiver - PHY address

Sounds like a good idea, to be able to network-boot in any environment.
However, I don't feel like adding an extra microcontroller, just to
fix this problem...

Do you let the etrax control the management interface after bootup,
or do you keep it connected to this small microcontroller the whole time?

Best regards,

Pieter