From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Dan Nelson
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 7:21 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Chat On ttyS0

I'm using the Axis dev board for bluetooth, which has one serial port.  I
want to connect this port to a modem and use chat to initialise the modem,
and then make a ppp connection.  But the port is also used to logon to
linux.  How do I use this port for the modem only?  What is the logon
program/process that I need to disable and how do I disable it?

Thanks

Dan