ktest errors

Sorry for bugging, but I'm a new user. I've compiled the images(make install, make kernel, make images) and but the board in network boot mode. Then I've type ./ktest to test the kernel. However I've got alot of error messages. They look like this:
Malformed UTF-8 character ... in boot_linux line xxx
and at the last line:
Using internal boot loader: Internal_NW-Network boot (default)
Bootloader corrupt. Should contain ret/nop (0x12345678) at 0xc, but
contains 43211234

when I run ./flashit
Argument "14c52385" isn't numeric in int at
/home/mproject/togan/axis_stuff/axis/devboard_82/tools/build/bin/boot_linux
line 325, <FILE> line 41.
Can't exec "etrax100boot": Argument list too long at
/home/mproject/togan/axis_stuff/axis/devboard_82/tools/build/bin/boot_linux
line 241.

What can I do to correct these problems.

Thanks in advance
Murat Loo.