RE: NTP Client (rdate)

So, I use rdate and it is suitable for my apps. However I never said that
anybody have to use rdate instead NTP client.

Regarding the subject, I also never wrote NTP = rdate. (I hope you read
through the thread).

Last, I don't want this thread to be a flame. I just tried to show an
alternative way to get the time over the network by sharing my experience
with rdate.

BRGDS,
Sza2.

(05)