Shared object on etrax

I am trying to port a dynamic object from linux to etrax.
When I try to run my application, the following error occurs:

./program_name: error while loading shared libraries: libdl.so.2: cannot
load shared object file: No such file or directory

Any idea what I am doing wrong? During compilation, no error occurs. I
do not use a Makefile, but use some g++-cris lines to create object
files and then a shared object and a demo program that uses the object.

Thanks in advance

Patrick Riphagen
Xsens Technologies B.V.
www.xsens.com

postal address:
P.O. Box 545
7500 AM Enschede
the Netherlands

phone:  +31 (0)53 4836446
mobile: +31 (0)6 27095972
fax:    +31 (0)53 4836445

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.