Re(2): Problem with external dma and linked lists.

per.zander@xxxxxxx.com schreibt:
>An eop in the output DMA descriptor will cause the external DMA channel
>to stop after the descriptor has been fully processed. So, if
>you have eop set in the first descriptor, the external DMA channel
>will stop after the first descriptor.
>
>One solution could be to not set eop in the output DMA descriptor
>(and wait is not needed either, although it does no harm).

I've tried that before but without the d_eop flag I get no interrupt at
all and the data won't be processed, that means DMA
>CH4 FIRST
 register is always !
>=
0 after the dma transfer, even with only one descriptor.

Dipl. Inform. Arne Bockholdt
REA Elektronik GmbH
Teichwiesenstr. 1
64367 Mühltal-Waschenbach