From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com] On
Behalf Of Szabo, Tamas
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 15:14
To: 'Patrick Riphagen'; dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: RE: Shared object on etrax

You can modify the toplevel Makefile (cramfs.img: section).

Add a new line similar to test -z "$$DSOs" || .....

In this case the library file will be added even you clean target
directory or execute make clean.

Sza2.

***********************
The information contained in this message or any of its attachments may
be confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s). Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited
without the express permission of the sender. The views expressed in
this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Sony
or Sony affiliated companies. Sony email is for business use only.

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony United Kingdom
Limited.
(6)