C++

I've been looking at using C++ but have had troubles with it.  I'm not sure
if it's simply a matter of me not knowing what I'm doing (certainly
possible) or whether or not C++ is supported on the cris/etrax platform.

I've compiled and run a very simple socket application.  I changed the
suffix from .c to .cpp, thinking that was all I needed to tell the compiler
that I was using C++.  I get compile errors, the compiler can't find
structure definitions in header files.  The #include file itself has a
#include to another file.  I think this may be where the compiler gets
confused.

Thanks

Dan