RE: Interpreter / dynamic C libraries (.so)

Hi,

>But I am to lazy ;-) and do not want to write a full featured parser.

Well, that isn't really lazy. It would be insane to write your own
C-parser from scratch.

A C-interpreter would probably be at least as big as Perl. In some
of our products we us PHP as scripting language. I don't remember
the size of it but I think it is ~300K.

If you need a powerful language you will also have to pay for
it with lots of flash. There is no such thing as a powerful
language interpretator in 20 KB...

/Mikael