RE: Interpreter / dynamic C libraries (.so)

Right.

Regarding PHP 300K is acceptable. Perl executable ~800K without modules
(full install is couple of 10 megabytes) and it works (from flash) but
without modules it is not very usable.

Is PHP available for ETRAX?

Anyway I only need statements (do, while, for, if, etc) and a ability to use
(call) my already written functions (display handling, keyboard,
communication etc).

Sza2.

(6)