Re: Interpreter / dynamic C libraries (.so)

Hello there,

    The one I know of is Quincy ( http://www.ddj.com/ftp/packages/quincy/ )

    Originally it's based on the MS-DOS platform, but given that the
sources are available it will be much easier to port it to  Etrax than
to write something from scratch. By the way, as far as I know it doesn't
support float type.

    Regards

    Emiliano Muņoz