From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
To: Szabo, Tamas
Cc: dev-etrax
Sent: 2003-05-07 18:25
Subject: Re: Interpreter / dynamic C libraries (.so)

Hi!

Szabo, Tamas wrote:
> Is PHP available for ETRAX?

I just compiled php-4.3.1 for cris, available at
http://pulsar.homelinux.net:81/ROOT/usr/portage/packages/dev-php/ .

The stripped binary is even bigger than perl: 1.1MB. It might be
possible to make it smaller, as it seems there are some optional
features compiled in (like png support through libpng).

Best regards, Uwe