Hanging with data on COM0

I have a problem with the Axis82.
We have a sensor module, which sends data at 100Hz data rate on ttyS0
and 115k2.
Without doing anything, the axis boards stops responding within 2
minutes (hangs)
Any idea why this is? When I try to use COM2 (ttyS2 I should use I
believe) no data is received. The Port is openend successful. ttyS1 also
recieves no data.

Thanks,
Patrick

Patrick Riphagen
Xsens Technologies B.V.
www.xsens.com

postal address:
P.O. Box 545
7500 AM Enschede
the Netherlands

phone:  +31 (0)53 4836446
mobile: +31 (0)6 27095972
fax:    +31 (0)53 4836445

The information transmitted is intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.