Problem running kflash

Hey all,

I have a problem with kflash. When try to run it i get:
	Argument "7433fc55" isn't numeric in int at
/home/axis/devboard_82/tools/build/bin/boot_linux line 325, <FILE> line 35.
	Can't exec "etrax100boot": Argument list too long at
/home/axis/devboard_82/tools/build/bin/boot_linux line 241.

And a second problem: I have to put the axis board into boot mode.
Therefore, the manual says to press the boot button and reset button.
Looking at the device i only see one button which i presume is the reset
button. Do i have to open the case to find the second button?
Is there no other way of getting the device into boot mode (e.g. by setting
the runlevel)

Regards,
Lennart