Re: Problem with Developer Board

Dear Orjan,

Here is what i did. Although i still cant get access to the board through its IP
address or through com port.

1. started SERMON
2. Put the board in boot mode
3. flashit
4. the following messages came

SET_REGISTER
0XB0000038
0X00001EF3
PACKET_INFO
0XC0004000
0X00200018
checksum of file is 0x00000010
FLASH
0XC0014000
0X00010000
0X001F0000
CFI dev 0x800000000
NO 1x CFI at 0X84000000
NO Single x16 at 0X84000000
No Interleaved x16 at 0X84000000
0X80010000: Erasing 0x001F0000 bytes....done, verifying ...OK
0x80010000: Writing 0x001F0000 bytes....vrified
JUMP
0x00000000

5. During the process of writing these messages the orange LED remained On
continuously
6. After these messages were written the orange LED has started blinking
continuously

Any suggestions
bilal