RE: Problem with Developer Board

Thanks to all guys who r helping me in this problem.

I re-installed the developemnt board lx software and then i used flashit.
But it still is not working. I still get the same message on the serial port by
using sermon.

The orange LED is continuously blinking. i cant access my board from net or com
port.

Is there any recovery fimage file in the development directory that i can use??

i have tried all suggestions given by u all till now. but i need more.

can anyone tell me if the message received from sermon are ok or is there any
problem with them.

is the program associated with com port in the developer board installed in
fimage or is it a part of recovery permanently stored on the board?

I need your suggestions, please.....

bilal