From: Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com>
To: 'Saiful' <saiful@xxxxxxx.my>; dev-etrax <dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
Date: Friday, May 23, 2003 2:21 AM
Subject: RE: proc file sytem

Is this du run on the target platform, or on your development machine?
In case it is on the target platform you should be aware that all files and
directories in /proc are virtual files, generated by the kernel when read/written,
i.e., they do not exist in flash.
In case it is on the development machine then what is in /proc (it should be empty)?

/Peter