RE: booting question

Hello Kevin,

On your target file system please check that the values of "JFFSID" in the etc/release file and "JIMAGEID" in the user/etc/defaultfiles/jimageid file are the same.

This controll is done by /sbm/rc.fsupgrade and if the values aren't the same then you'll get the error below.

Best Regards

Jagoub Shamekhi
Technical Support
Axis Communications