getting other libraries onboard

On behalf of Kevin Wooley:

One more question from me today -

I need to load 3 other libraries onto the Devboard 82, I'd like to put
them in the /lib directory.

I followed the instructions on the website using the top-level makefile:
added the file to "files/lib" ie. "files/lib/libpthread.so" and added
the line in the Makefile under locals: "file/lib/libpthread.so 0755" \

make files and make images seem to work, but once I flash the board, the
library still isn't there.  Any ideas what I'm missing?  It looks like
the file I want isn't being added to the romfs.txt file, but I hesitate
to do this manualy.

thanks again,

	Kevin