Re: getting other libraries onboard

I figured this one out for those who are interested...

make files does not put anything in the /lib directory.  To accomplish this, run
"make install" in your application directory so it gets put in the target /bin
directory.  "make images" will then figure out which libraries need to go in the
/lib directory.  If there are other libraries which you need, but don't get
autotmatically included, use make files to put them in the /usr/lib directory,
which seems to work fine.

-Kevin