FW: Axis 2100 letter

	During the last few months, we have written a shell
script to run on the Axis 2100 camera server.
	In order to make the software more efficient and secure,
however, we would like to compile a binary executable that
performs the same function.  But we have not been able to
successfully run/execute any of the binaries that we have
compiled on the 2100, even after looking through and using
the utilities/compilers and documentation on the Axis web site.
	Is it possible for us to compile a custom-written binary
executable for the 2100?  If it is, which compiler and dev kit
should we use to compile for the 2100, because the documentation
on the web site does not mention anything specific to the 2100.

Philip Pfisterer
EarthCam Inc.