glibc-2.3.1 for cris

Hi,

I am still trying to compile glibc-2.3.1 with a recent gcc (gcc-3.2.3)
for cris-axis-linux-gnu. After adding some patches I managed to compile
it. But there seems to be a problem with large file support. If I don't
explicitly disable large file support in fileutils, ls -l shows the size
of files multiplied by 2^32. It looks like the lower and higher 32 bits
are swapped (maybe I should create a file bigger than 4gb to be sure).

Using cris-dist-glibc-1.25 with the same compiler and the same fileutils
works fine.

This might be the wrong place to ask such questions, but could anybody
point me into the right direction in order to fix that?

Best regards, Uwe