porting pthread for ETRAX BT board

Hi All,
Im using the axis BT development board. Can anyone tell me whether pthread
support is there for the BT board. If so how can I port the pthread shared
object for ETRAX. Im also facing another problem, I can't transfer the
kernel image to the BT board through ./ktest .My system hangs showing
message "starting boot...", My system and the board are on the same network
, I have verified the network.conf file and confirmed that the
configurations are correct. Im using debian GNU\linux. However i was able to
transfer my application through Ftp.
Any help is appreciated.
Aneesh