porting lpthread.so to BT board

Hi All,
Im using the axis BT development board. Can anyone tell me whether pthread support is there for the BT board. If so how can I port the pthread shared object for ETRAX. Im also facing another problem, I can't transfer the kernel image to the BT board through ./ktest .My system hangs showing message "starting boot...", My system and the board are on the same network , I have verified the network.conf file and confirmed that the configurations are correct. Im using debian GNU\linux. However i was able to transfer my application through Ftp.
Any help is appreciated.
Aneesh