Re: porting pthread for ETRAX BT board

Hi,

I am currently porting gentoo linux to cris. Unfortunatly, I am not able
to compile glibc on cris yet. However, I am using a cross compiled
cris-dist-glibc-1.25, which includes libpthread.

The board is currently compiling, so I took it off the web. Usually it
is available at http://pulsar.homelinux.net:81 , where apache running on
the board is serving the live filesystem of the board. If you're
interested, I might tell you, when it's back online again (probably
later this day).

Please note that the glibc I am currently using is missing a patch which
makes glibc export symbols like register_frame_info. This results in the
need to link libgcc_s.so to most apps, which I consider to be wrong. If
there's any interest, I might recompile cris-dist-glibc-1.25 with the
patch, though, I'd rather work on getting glibc-2.3.1 compiled on cris
correctly.

Best regards, Uwe