Re: porting lpthread.so to BT board

pthreads should work, just add -lpthread to your linker flags. I think adding
-pthread to your compiler flags works too.

If you are using the pthreads library dynamically, you may find an error becuase
this library doesn't show up in the flashimage by default.  There are two ways
to get the library onto the board:

1) run "make install" in your application directory to install the application
into the target image.  when you run "make images" it will figure out that the
library needs to be added.

2)copy the library from "usr/local/cris/lib/gcc-lib/cris/2.96/linux" to
"files/usr/lib" under your devboard directory.  then in the Makefile add the
file path to the LOCALS section.  then run "make files" and "make images" in the
topdir to add the file to the /usr/lib directory of the rom image.

read the section on the website on "How to use the Top-Level make file.

hope that helps,

	Kevin