Von: Orjan Friberg [mailto:orjan.friberg@xxxxxxx.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 05. Juni 2003 10:28
An: Schachner Thomas
Cc: 'dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com'
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: problem with gdb-cris

Schachner Thomas wrote:

> usb.c: USB device 4 (vend/prod 0x4fa/0x2490) is not claimed by any
> active driver.

You don't seem to have configured the kernel for your device, so there
is no driver to handle it.  I don't know if the driver is part of the
official distribution, maybe you have to get it from somewhere else.

You probably want to try the latest ETRAX USB host driver we recently
put on http://developer.axis.com/download/linux/drivers/ (back up the
old ones just in case).

--
Orjan Friberg