RE: Problems booting kimage on new ETRAX100LX Dev Board

Hmmm... my normal setup is to a 16port 10/100Mb hub and the card is set
for half duplex operation, so it looks like this may not be the problem.

I'd assume that if this was the problem then I should not be able to run
*any* network boot code at all, and as I said in my original message I
can run the 'memtest' and 'memdump' commands without any problems.

Any other thought's ???

Linas