Re: AW: AW: problem with ioctl call

Schachner Thomas wrote:

> So we cannot use the axis platform .

I don't know if there was some misunderstanding that led you to decide
this, but we're still interested in finding out why it segfaults.

I had a quick look at libusb (version 0.17) and it seems that the ioctl
call that causes the segfault ends up being handled by usbdev_ioctl in
devio.c (the case USBDEVFS_CLAIMINTERFACE: block), if it ever gets that
far, i.e.  Some printks in the call chain that follows should tell you
where it crashes.

(BTW, I noticed that libusb uses configure; what, if any, changes did
you make to build for it cris-axis-linux-gnu?)

If you don't want to pursue this, would you consider sending me your
application?  Maybe I'll be able to repeat the problem even without your
specific USB device.

--
Orjan Friberg
Axis Communications