From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
To: dev-etrax
Sent: 2003-06-15 10:44
Subject: Boot kgdb kernel problem

Is their anything special that needs to be done besides enabling "kgdb"
support in the kernel to boot a new kernel with gdb support. When I try
and boot a kernel I've configured for "kgdb" using 'ktest' it downloads
the kernel but it does not apear to start running as I get nothing from
the debug port. Am I missing something ??

Linas Petras