[no subject]

Hello,
I am doing a device driver and a I am using the parallel port0. I want to use
the pins in manual mode. I am able to manage data but not seli,autofd,strb,init.This
is what I do
to activate data:
#define PAR_OE		0x00100000 /*Output Enable on par port*/
int driver_open (struct inode * inode, struct file * filp)
{
 *R_PAR0_CONFIG = 0x00000060; /*Manual-mode,enable port, inmediate mode change*/

}
static ssize_t driver_write (struct file * filep, const char * buff,
			    size_t count, loff_t * offp)
{
 //If I put seli,autofd,strb,init they don't activate
 *R_PAR0_CTRL_DATA = PAR_OE | *buff;
 return count;
}
Thanks