libm trig functions

Help!

I have an application for the devboard-lx which uses some trig functions (sin,cos,tan & their inverses). Inclusion of trig functions makes the program size huge (> 500k from 50k).

The size increase is not just a general floating point or math function effect, just when using the trig functions.

I statically link libm in the app (no room for full shared library).

Does anybody know if there are any compiler or linker switches to change the way libm links to the application?.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers