Re: Problem with DGRAM multicasting

Hello,

Thanks for your fast reply.

The original source where I detected the problem contained the code to
disable the loop-back, but with the same result. The code I inserted in
the mail was the bare minimum to simulate the problem. It worked
correctly on a i386 linux PC but failed on the Axis 100LX. I tried the
reduced code with the line you gave me included again (to be sure) but
with the same result.

It's a strange fenomenon. Running the process on the Axis through telnet
with console output enabled it gives each 116 sento's an EWOULDBLOCK
error and than continues. Through telnet with output to /dev/null, it
stops totaly after 116 sendto's until touching a key in the telnet
session.

I suppose it's a problem in the Etrax ethernet driver.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Kind regards.

Johan Neven.

--